Monday, February 14, 2011

The Humanitarian and the Model, Cuba and the States, February 14, 2011


Today, a wonderful woman walked into my office and shared a most wonderful gift with this Cuban girl. Without hesitation, she handed the gift along with the card to us. This she had in mind even before walking into the building. This wonderful woman has undergone extreme difficulty over the past two years under my care. She has remained courageous throughout and has shown me the face of appreciation.

Her words from the card are as follows:

I greatly appreciate all you have done for me. I also appreciate how you are using your God given talent to help the children of India. Please accept this gift as a token of my gratitude. I would be honored if you would use it to help 'your kids.'

Thank you for caring,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment